A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stephens, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stephens, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stephens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Stephens MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Stephens practices Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Surgeons.