A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stephens, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stephens, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stephens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Stephens MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Stephens practices Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Surgeons.