A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sugar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sugar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sugar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sugar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Sugar MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Sugar practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sugar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Sugar practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Allergists.