Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Sugar
Dr. Jeffrey Sugar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Allergy. Dr. Sugar is affiliated with Westchester County Medical Center, White Plains Hospital Medical Center and Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Sugar has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Sugar has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Jeffrey Sugar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.
Dr. Caroline Bauman
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
White Plains, NY 0.32 mi63
Dr. Cynthia Jerome
Allergy and Immunology
White Plains, NY 0.44 mi25
Dr. Ira Finegold
Allergy and Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine
White Plains, NY 0.87 mi50