Allergy & Immunology Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Grateful to Dr. Sugar show details Grateful to Dr. Sugar
by Dylan Gilbert on Jan 19th, 2016

I had been getting terrible chronic colds and secondary infections for the past four or five year winters and though I had seen several doctors, none were able to help me. I saw Dr. Sugar last year and after blood tests he discovered that I had an issue with my immune system that he treated with a vaccine. Winter is now halfway over and I have not been sick yet! He was the first doctor I saw who seemed to take the issue seriously and who was able to help me with it.

by Maddy Huppert Cohen on Dec 9th, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Sugar is an excellent allergist. He is kind, professional and very caring. Easy, free street parking and excellent hours.

by Alice Flanagan on Nov 24th, 2015

I'm continually impressed by the speed and competence of Dr. Sugar and his staff. It's a relief to know all I need do is simply walk in during their office hours, get my shots and leave. When my allergies are acting up, it takes a couple more minutes and Dr. Sugar meets with me. I did not check follow-up after visit because i get weekly shots.

Oct 28th, 2015

Compassionate and caring

Too busy for his patients show details Too busy for his patients
by Diana on Jul 23rd, 2015

Called the office to get an appointment with the doctor after I started to break out in hives. The receptionist couldn't fit me in until a week later. She told me the dr would call me back. After four hours, I left a message that the hives were getting worse. I was already in the emergency room getting an epi shot by the time the doctor decided to call and leave a message! Worst experience of my life that could have been avoided if his staff had the knowledge necessary to know when to fit patients in for appointments and when to wait. So all trust is lost with this doctor and his staff; I would never go back

Good communication and ease of treatment show details Good communication and ease of treatment
May 10th, 2014

I started treatment a few years ago now and was sad to leave because I moved. However, after trying another allergy practice, I returned despite the driving distance because he was the better doctor and the staff were helpful and courteous.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Taidra B. on Feb 25th, 2013

My family and I have gone to Dr. Sugar for over 20 years. He is a great and knowledgable doctor. We love going to him and now that I have a family of my own we will still continue to use him!!!!

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
Nov 2nd, 2012

Compassionate,warm and caring physician always listens to patients complaints and one never feels rushed.

Cindy show details Cindy
Jul 9th, 2012

Dr. Sugar is the best! My entire family goes to him. He has been our doctor for 14 years. We are all Asthmatic and it was a blessing to find such an amazing doctor. He is and always will be our favorite doctor! :)

by Justina M. Parrello on Dec 31st, 2008

Dr. Sugar deserves excellent ratings in every aspect of practice. He's a wonderful doctor.