Dr. Jeffrey Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Thompson?

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Thompson is wonderful. My girls both love him and the office is always clean. It is easy to get appointments and there is little wait time once in the office

A bit dated

Posted on October 20th, 2013

Dr. Jeff is a nice fellow, warm but seems a bit outdated with his knowledge of pediatrics. Certainly adequate, but not up to par with the other doctors I had up north. He is convenient, does move you in and out pretty fast. Seems like you need to be an insider with the staff to get any serious service. Plan to change when I get better insurance and other doctors become available.

Best Dr. ever !!!

Posted on October 17th, 2011

My son has seen Dr. Thompson for 13 years , he is the nicest and best Dr ever !!!!

Poor Communication

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Our experiences at this office were not so great, we felt the staff was not very friendly and they failed to communicate,in detail, pricing for various appointments. At our first appointment they told us each subsequent visit would be $70 but when we came back for his year check up, it was $115. They failed to tell us that a well check was more. We should have been told this from the beginning!

Posted on February 18th, 2010

Dr Thompson has been my families pediatrician for years he is always kind, caring and insightful. His office staff is always friendly and helpful. I have never been put off for appointments they always have been able to get me in the same day when my child was ill or injured and I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes once in the office at longest. I am very thankful for Dr. Thompson and would highly reccomend him.

Dr. Thompson

Posted on September 18th, 2009

He kept giving my son antibiotics after antibiotics, he was sick all the time, and he just kept saying he had a weak immune system. My daughter was consitantly crying, and throwing up her formula, and he just kept changing formulas, my son ended up having an allergic reaction to one of the antibiotics, he was coverd in hives, and his joints were swollen, and i was scared to death, I had a hard time getting him in to see him and he acted like it wasnt a big deal what he was going through...I ended up switching dr.s and both my kids were diagnoses with Asthma, and chronic sinus infections, my daughter was diagnosed with Severe Colic,and Gerd. they are both being treated for this, and they go MONTHS now with no antibiotics.

Posted on August 29th, 2017