Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Unger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unger
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Unger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Unger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Unger MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Unger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Unger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Unger practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bound Brook, NJ.
See Bridgewater Internists and Bridgewater Gastroenterologists.