A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Unger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unger
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Unger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Unger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Unger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Unger MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Unger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Unger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Unger practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bound Brook, NJ.
See Bridgewater Internists and Bridgewater Gastroenterologists.