A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Unger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Unger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Unger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Unger MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Unger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Unger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Unger practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bound Brook, NJ.
See Bridgewater Internists and Bridgewater Gastroenterologists.