Dr. Jeffrey Wallace MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Bedford, TX

June 8th, 2015
He is not arrogant, but he is truly caring.
Dr. Wallace is very compassionate Dr. His bedside manner is Bar none. He spends the time to explain procedures and answers all questions. He is very thorough and he errs on the side of caution. Since I have so many allergies to medication, he takes the time to verify what meds I can take without having an allergic reaction. He thoroughly explains the procedure for my surgery. Before leaving the hospital, he checks in with me and answers any additional questions. He is prompt. His staff is courteous and welcoming.

August 20th, 2012
vist
i been going to doctor wallace for 3 weeks now, i have yet to been 100% diagnosing, I have shoulder pain in which he had done a good job in telling me what looks to be wrong, was vage on whagt i can do and can not do, did not show me or educate me on what is wrong, my other problem is my ribs/ muscle i could have someting very wrong and be the time he finds it i could be dead or waiting in his doctor office, save yourself sometime go see the guy who took over Doctor Mark Hanzel his a great guy shorter wait and is on top of your problems plus in and out in a hour, wallace 2hrs 30 mins, plus wallace does not have a receptionist, so you have to keep calling untill someone anwsers

April 7th, 2012
Is friendly and takes time with patients
You may have to wait a while, but it's because Dr. Wallace is busy taking time, and talking with patients, making sure their questions are answered. Though he seems like an excellent and knowledgeable doctor, he will be honest if the problem is not clear from the tests and studies. Sometimes, you just can't know until you get in there, but you won't hear many docs admit that. He's very respectful of my desire to try everything before surgery, and even told me there's an outside chance some of my problem could heal with enough time...like one to two years. Again, a fact you will not hear from most docs. Usually they assume you just want a quick fix, and leave out that other option that often heals...time. I liked that he gave his assessment, and didn't pressure me to have surgery. I may need the surgery anyway, but I want to try PT and rest first.

June 16th, 2010
One of the best surgeons I'm aware of
Cold referral and I was very pleased. Knowledgable, informative and best of all he "discussed" the issues being dealt with you and didn't "talk at you".Took time to review MRI films, answer questions, explain everything in depth (which I'm finding rare in a doctor any more) He addressed all my concerns and gave me complete confidence in him.

March 26th, 2010
Overall Excellent!
My daughter, my brother, and I had rotator cuff surgery performed by Dr. Wallace and we received excellent care before/during/after surgery.