A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weiss is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weiss, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Weiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Weiss MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weiss practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.