A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weiss is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weiss, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Weiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Weiss MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weiss practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.