A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wolf, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Wolf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Wolf MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wolf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wolf practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Portsmouth Colorectal Surgeons.