Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Saal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saal
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Saal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Saal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Saal MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Saal practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Saal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Saal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.