A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Saal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Saal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Saal MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Saal practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Saal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Saal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.