A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sack, Interventional Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sack
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sack graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Sack FACC, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Sack practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sack has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Sack practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Cardiologists.