A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sakihara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sakihara, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakihara graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Sakihara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Koji Sakihara MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Sakihara practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sakihara has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Sakihara practices Anesthesiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists.