Dr. Jeffrey Salkin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 6th, 2015
Jeff Replaced my left hip 15 + years ago. At 57 it still is like new. I rock climing twice a weak. I am an avid mountainer. I can do almost anything. This man is the best in my world. He will be doing the other hip this year. it has finally failed. Sad to see it go, but I know that I will be climbing mountains again soon. Thank you to Dr Salkin!

February 21st, 2014
Dr. Salkin is the guy I trust for all orthopedic surgeries I have had in this area. I see he has a relatively low rating because of office staff, but this does not bear on his professional capabilities. We started using him in 1992 for my wife's knee repair and he has done all but one of the surgeries for my family since then. He has handled everything from knee repairs, carpal tunnel repairs, and knee replacements for both me and my wife. He is not a risk taker and he is extremely cautious in preventing infections during joint replacements. His bedside manner is superior to any other doctor we have used. He spends time with the patient and fully informs them of diagnoses and what to expect for surgeries. Can't say enough good about him.

March 23rd, 2012
Smart, smart man!
He replaced my right hip but not until he was sure my MRSA infection was resolved. I had to wait and it was well worth the wait. I have never had a problem since the surgery. He has wonderful bedside manner - makes everyone feel special; he is honest and really cares about his patients. It's easy to follow his instructions because he is so honest and thoughtful. He is not a risk taker. You can feel total confidence that your best interest is his goal. Trust him!