Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Samet
Dr. Jeffrey Samet, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Samet is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. Dr. Samet has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Samet has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Samet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. George Oconnor
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi35
Dr. Jasvinder Bhatia
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi20
Dr. Orvar Gunnarsson
Boston, MA 0 mi8