A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Barkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Barkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Barkin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkin graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Samuel Barkin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Barkin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Barkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Barkin practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.