A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sandhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sandhaus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sandhaus, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhaus graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandhaus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Joseph Sandhaus MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Sandhaus practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sandhaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Sandhaus practices Urology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Urologists.