A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sandler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes
- Growth Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 10 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Sandler practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Sandler practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.