A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sanwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sanwick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sanwick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanwick graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Sanwick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Sanwick MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Sanwick practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sanwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Sanwick practices Urology near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Urologists.