A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sattler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sattler, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattler graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sattler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Wayne Sattler DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Sattler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sattler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sattler practices Internal Medicine near Lexington, MO.
See Lexington Internists.