A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Saunders is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saunders
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saunders Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Saunders, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Saunders has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Austin Saunders MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Saunders has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Saunders practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Radiologists.