A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawyer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bone Cancer
- Child Psychiatry
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sawyer has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Raymond Sawyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Orthopedic Surgeons.