Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawyer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bone Cancer
- Child Psychiatry
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sawyer has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Raymond Sawyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Surgeons.