Dr. Jeffrey Sawyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 14th, 2014
Nice but Not Helpful
Bedside manor was nice, but with rare bone diseases - go somewhere else. They might have wrote the book, but they forgot to read it. Waste of time and money. Strung us along for 4 to 5 visits, then told us they couldn't help. We went to the Shriners and they had no problem fixing the problem.

September 6th, 2014
On call surgeon doing rounds
When I asked him if he read my sons chart and this is a direct quote, dr sawyer responded " I have 15 other patients so I don't have the time to read every patients chart". My little boy said " Wow". I do not like him . Nor would I ever take my child to him. Plus, he minimized my sons surgery pain while he was in hospital and we were only a number.

January 18th, 2014
Best doctor ever
When I had to see dr. Sawyer he always had the best manners and treated us with compassion. If you need a ortho dr I recommend him. I give him 4 stars!!!

September 19th, 2013
Mom
Dr. Sawyer is an awesome physician! He had the best bedside manner and he genuinely cares about his patients and does not run in and back out the door. He ROCKS!!!

April 18th, 2012
he took care of my grandaughter at lebohuer
Fantastic! He was extremly profession , yet easy to talk to and very informative of her diagnosis. He reassured us so much. He has the best bed side manner and listens to the parents as they speak and is not in a hurry. He answers all your questions and explains all procedures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!