A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schaffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schaffel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schaffel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schaffel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stewart Schaffel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Schaffel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schaffel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Schaffel practices Anesthesiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Anesthesiologists.