A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Scharstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Scharstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scharstein
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scharstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharstein graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Scharstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Mcleod Medical Center - Darlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scharstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Scharstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Scharstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Scharstein practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Darlington, SC.
See Darlington Primary Care Doctors.