A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Scheib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Scheib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Scheib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheib graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scheib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- U T Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Scheib MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Scheib practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Scheib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Scheib practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Alcoa, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN.
See Alcoa Internists and Alcoa Rheumatologists.