Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very rude show details Very rude
Apr 22nd, 2015

I saw the Dr on two occasions and felt the he was rude and arrogant. I will not be going back as he made me feel stupid and was ver impatient with me.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Nov 11th, 2014

Dr. Scheib provided excellent care to my father when he was ill and had not trusted other physicians. He spent a great deal of time explaining my father's disease to him and our family. Dr. Scheib knew what was wrong with my Dad and my father trusted Dr. Scheib without any doubt. He made sure Dad knew how to take his medications and what each medicine was doing. He gave my father a complete physical and was very thorough with his medical care. My father was a very intelligent man. Dr. Scheib was respectful and so kind to my Dad. Within a week my father was back to doing the activities he loved doing and it was because Dr. Scheib correctly diagnosed what was wrong with my father. My Dad was once again able to enjoy his life again. Dr. Scheib also called my father several times to discuss the laboratory studies and to check to see how my father was feeling. No other physician had ever done this for my father and Dad thought that this was remarkable. Dad was very comfortable with Dr. Scheib's care and knew that he was getting the best care available. Dad was grateful that he finally found a physician who really listened to him, examined him thoroughly and cared about his overall health and well being. Dr. Scheib's staff was very courteous and kind to my father and our entire family. Overall excellent physician and staff!

Terrible show details Terrible
Apr 9th, 2013

I went to this doctor twice and both visits were terrible. I returned the second time for results. Very rude!!! No, again NO "bedside manner" chair manner or what ever you want to call it. He did not even have the professionalism to come in after telling me results to ask if he could do anything for me or follow-up or anything. Walked by him upon leaving and never said bye, thank you or nothing. I left so upset from his un-professionalism. I was there today April 9th and I am not concerned that he knows it was from me. I expressed my concerns with his nurse and she can not say much. I highly do not reccomend him. I actually would like an apology! He forgets that I paid to see him. He must be unhappy in his life.

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
Sep 19th, 2012

Dr. Scheib goes above and beyond in assessing, treating and caring for me as his patient. He quickly got to the bottom of my arthritis and kept me active for years in quality of life. Even now, when i developed cancer, he is there to assist in adjusting my medication and gives 110% to assist me in everyway possible.He is not like any other. HE CARES. Would trade off my whole oncology team for one like him. Doc Scheib is one in a million. If you want a highly skilled doctor that is truly a 'good person'...that is him.

Former Patient show details Former Patient
by Mrs. Rhonda Walker on Sep 23rd, 2009

In my mid twenties, I started having trouble turning door knobs, swelling, and pain in my hands. Doctor Sheib did a great job. He would not diagnose me with rheumatoid because he said I did not have that type. He ran lots of tests and did blood work. He was very aggressive in my treatment, and the arthritis went away quickly with the right medication. My arthritis went away after my first child, so I haven't been back. However, if it ever does come back, he is my doctor!

by Dr. T. P. McDonald on Aug 12th, 2009

A very caring doctor who takes lots of time and almost always has the correct diagnosis....