Internists, Rheumatologist

East TN Medical Group
266 Joule St
Alcoa, TN 37701
865-984-3864
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Terrible  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

I went to this doctor twice and both visits were terrible. I returned the second time for results. Very rude!!! No, again NO "bedside manner" chair manner or what ever you want to call it. He did not even have the professionalism to come in after telling me results to ask if he could do anything for me or follow-up or anything. Walked by him upon leaving and never said bye, thank you or nothing. I left so upset from his un-professionalism. I was there today April 9th and I am not concerned that he knows it was from me. I expressed my concerns with his nurse and she can not say much. I highly do not reccomend him. I actually would like an apology! He forgets that I paid to see him. He must be unhappy in his life.

|  EXCELLENT  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

Dr. Scheib goes above and beyond in assessing, treating and caring for me as his patient. He quickly got to the bottom of my arthritis and kept me active for years in quality of life. Even now, when i developed cancer, he is there to assist in adjusting my medication and gives 110% to assist me in everyway possible.He is not like any other. HE CARES. Would trade off my whole oncology team for one like him. Doc Scheib is one in a million. If you want a highly skilled doctor that is truly a 'good person'...that is him.

|  Former Patient  |  show details
by Mrs. Rhonda Walker on Sep 23rd, 2009

In my mid twenties, I started having trouble turning door knobs, swelling, and pain in my hands. Doctor Sheib did a great job. He would not diagnose me with rheumatoid because he said I did not have that type. He ran lots of tests and did blood work. He was very aggressive in my treatment, and the arthritis went away quickly with the right medication. My arthritis went away after my first child, so I haven't been back. However, if it ever does come back, he is my doctor!

|  show details
by Dr. T. P. McDonald on Aug 12th, 2009

A very caring doctor who takes lots of time and almost always has the correct diagnosis....