A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schiff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schiff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
- Childrens St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stewart Schiff MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Schiff practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schiff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Schiff practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.