Dr. Jeffrey Schiller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Schiller?

September 20th, 2016

Wonderful, friendly ..

Wonderful, friendly caring staff . Treatment results were long lasting, and no negative side effects. Very happy with my results . !

September 14th, 2016

Very concerned and p..

Very concerned and professional experience., with regard to doctor and staff First rate care. Takes great care in answering any concerns or questions. Would highly recommend. Compassionate and skilled care.

September 6th, 2016

Great Doctor. Very comfortable with him and his staff. Recommend to anyone.

July 6th, 2016

Office Administrator

Dr. Schiller gave me a botox subsitute around my lower lip which has caused a temporary paralysis. From what I've been told it will last approximately 3 months. I emailed the office and voiced to Eva the office manager, my symptoms. She was courteous and asked that I send her a pic via email. I received word back that she thought I "looked great." I may look great, but I can not eat, speak or smile the same after receiving these injections around my mouth. After speaking with a few people I did write Eva to let her know that I thought out of concern it would have been nice for the doctor to give me a call and put my mind at ease that this is temporary. To make a long story short I asked for a refund, as this is not what I came through the door for. I wanted my laugh lines softened with botox. My email was very professional as I work in the industry and realized that things happen, and when they do, as a professional, you do the right thing. Having a jaw that does'not work right may be something that this doctor sees daily, but to a patient, it's scary! , A concerned doctor contacts his patient, that never happened, and never heard a response back for the refund I asked for. Was not a first time patient, will not be going back.

November 23rd, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Schiller to anyone with a need for an opthamologist. His bedside manner was refreshing and he gave me the time and attention I needed.

October 25th, 2015

eva too rude

i really had my hopes up in seeing this doctor but his nurse EVA lied and is way TOO RUDE to be in an office setting let alone to be a dr assistant. i am an out of state person who tried to communicate by fax & mailings only to not get an answer from office for over 1 mo when i called to see if dr schiller got a chance to look over my info EVA flat out lied to me then got ignorant and hung up the phone on me while i was still speaking. i had a tracking # to tell a different story

September 16th, 2015

Office Staff is incompetent

Decided to cancel with Dr. Schiller because of the office staff. Office Staff is incompetent. Long wait for returning calls, sending required paper work. And one is very argumentative on the phone.

August 19th, 2012

I love this Dr. Schiller

Dr. Schiller proformered two seperate surgeries for me to repair the damage created by graves disease. I am very happy with the results, his diagnosing the problem, his caring and professionalism. Dr. Schiller and his staff have been very kind and worked with me and my schedule throughtout my whole process. He is truely a great doctor.

August 23rd, 2010

So So (So Far)

I saw Dr Schiller at Liberty Eye Care Center. He comes in once a month and seemed to know a lot about my condition. He was a very friendly doctor. He spoke a lot of Dr. Talk to another Dr. or student that seemed to be learning from him. Even though the conversation about my condition was going on as if I wasn't sitting there, I seem to know a little of what he was telling the other Dr. because I have educated my self about my condition. The only problem was he asked if I wanted surgery. That was the scary part since I had to make a quick second decision for surgery on my eye. I do have another appointment coming up where I can ask questions, so I'll be sure to revaluate.

September 21st, 2017