Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Schlactus
Dr. Jeffrey Schlactus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with other offices in Sevierville, TN and Corbin, KY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Schlactus is affiliated with Methodist Medical Center, E Tn Baptist Hosp and Childrens Hosp. Dr. Schlactus has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Schlactus has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jeffrey Schlactus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Robert Ponder
Allergy and Immunology
Knoxville, TN 0 mi28
Dr. Vincent Mccarthy
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi43
Dr. Mark Jackson
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Ophthalmology
Knoxville, TN 0 mi31