A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schlimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schlimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlimmer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlimmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schlimmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlimmer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schlimmer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ronald Schlimmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Schlimmer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schlimmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Schlimmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Orthopedic Surgeons.