Dr. Jeffrey Schopp Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Schopp?

Absolutely Horriffic

Posted on May 19th, 2016

I saw Dr. Shopp for a second opinion after my knee replacement failed six months after my surgery over a course of 9 months. He kept saying nothing was wrong and he did not know what to do. Even after they did a bone scan which said possible loosening of the tibial implant). I kept telling him and my previous surgeon that there was definitely something wrong as my knee kept giving out on me (so much as it caused me to fall and break my radius and ulna bones clean in half; which required 2 more surgeries to apply an external fixator (steel rods sticking out of my wrist). So after a 18 months with these two incompetent doctors; I finally got a third opinion. First thing the new doctor said was "Oh my God" you are so loose. Just had revision surgery. Dr. Adair, my original doctor had put in a 1/2: disc and I needed a 3/4" disc. Finally requested all my records from these two idiots and sure enough, 3 times (2 by Dr. Shopp) he had mentioned in his reports loosening of the tibial portion of the knee implant and did not say a word to me and did nothing. Totally unethical doctors and should have their license suspended.

Posted on April 20th, 2013

I would choose Dr. Schopp again for my knee replacement surgery.....He is very darn good and has a good reputation for the best at what he does....I just could not function on all those strong drugs he had to put me on and I dont remember the first few hrs at all. when I tried to wake up. I rate him the highest of 5 star, Thanks Dr.Schopp for a great job getting me mobile again.

Dr. Schopp reassembled my buddy in the E.R.

Posted on July 9th, 2012

After a pretty bad motorcycle accident - despite the full protective gear - my friend was busted up pretty badly. I was there the entire time - I feel I can say Dr. Schopp is a dedicated, driven and detail oriented surgeon, with the very best in mind for his patients. We arrived in the E.R. at about 2PM. It takes awhile to ge the preparation and diagnoses done but they were right on him - right away - and stayed working on him until he was all bolted and screwed back together. As we waited to hear - I fell asleep with friends and family in the waiting area as the reconstruction of my friend's arm and shoulder went on and on. When it was done about 2AM - Jeff Schopp stepped in to tell us that all had ended well. He said it was a struggle because there were more pieces that they thought and had taken so long because he wanted it to be perfect - rather than "good enough". Wow! What struck me besides the dedication to making it 100% right was: when he came out of surgery, Doctor Schopp was still razor sharp and as fresh as we had seen him 12 hours prior. Amazing. Truly this a man who has found his calling and loves his craft. Today my friend is 100% and uses that arm every day with no issues what so ever.

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Knee ReplacementFractured AnkleCorporal Tunnel in both handsTreatment was excellentHave recommended to friends who were also very happy with the experience

Posted on December 13th, 2016