A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schowinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schowinsky
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schowinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schowinsky, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancers - Cancer Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schowinsky graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Schowinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Schowinsky MD is a male Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Schowinsky practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schowinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Schowinsky practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pathologists and Aurora Hematologists.