Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Schroeder
Dr. Jeffrey Schroeder, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI, with another office in Valders, WI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schroeder is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center, Aurora BayCare Medical Center and Aurora Baycare Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Schroeder has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Schroeder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.
Dr. Mohamed Rahman
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Green Bay, WI20
Dr. Sandra Gibiezaite
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Green Bay, WI11
Dr. William Witmer
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Green Bay, WI29