Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Schussler
Dr. Jeffrey Schussler, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Schussler is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Parkland Memorial Hospital and Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock. Dr. Schussler has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Schussler has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Jeffrey Schussler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Georges Feghali
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Cara East
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. John Hyland
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi59