A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schussler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schussler, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schussler
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schussler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schussler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Navarro Regional Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Schussler FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Schussler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schussler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Schussler practices Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.