inactive

Jeffrey M Schussler Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 4th, 2015
Saved my life. Took a lot of time for one on one explanation after surgery and on follow up exam. Exceptional Doctor and person.

March 20th, 2015
I COULD HAVE DIED! PLEASE BEWARE THE THIN BLUE CARDIOLOGIST LINE!
Dr. Schussler was an HOUR late showing up for my Nuclear Stress Test that my cardiologist Dr. Robert Rosenthal had suggested as he had noticed a glitch in my EKG. I was told this is the most INFORMATIVE test one could have. So when Schussler reported it was NORMAL, I trusted the findings. I continued to have chest pains but assumed they were either panic attacks or a pulled muscle. Six days later they got so bad, I called an ambulance at 3am and was taken in to the emergency room where it was determined I had a heart attack. HOW could this be, I kept asking to a litany of I don't really know. I had to have a stent procedure. It was in part of my heart that had been previously operated on. I don't know as no ONE from this Cardiology group is calling me back. I could have easily died. Even my other half was suggesting I NOT go to the emergency room because HOW COULD THIS TEST BE WRONG. And just to be clear........I PROBED DR. ROSENTHAL when he told me the test was normal. I asked he TWICE.........NORMAL ...but what Dr? ........NORMAL ...what else did it say Dr.??? Just NORMAL. It turns out the Cardiologist doesn't read the test just the word NORMAL typed on a sheet. PEOPLE should think twice before having this Doctor read a report or diagnose an illness. And while they may think they can simply ignore my calls and brush this under the table, they are far from wrong.