A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schwam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schwam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schwam, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwam graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schwam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Steven Schwam MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Schwam practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schwam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Schwam practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Great Neck Psychiatrists.