Dr. Jeffrey Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Schwartz?

Good doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2011

Dr. Schwartz's office is extremely organized and efficient. The polite receptionist answers the phone during business hours and is able to answer any questions about your prescriptions or appointment dates. Dr. Schwartz is very knowledgeable about medications and gives you professional answers to your questions. I also find the office convenient in that I can follow up by phone, and their office takes care of getting the prescription to my pharmacy.

Happy I found Dr. Schwartz

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

I am very happy to have found Dr. Schwartz. I had major problems with ADHD, and I have been helped immeasurably by his treatment. He is very knowledgeable about psychiatric treatments, and is very convenient to work with. His office staff is very professional and answers the phone directly during office hours. I have found working with Dr. Schwartz a pleasure.

Posted on June 5th, 2015