Dr. Jeffrey Scott MD Patient Reviews

4.8

no change

January 17th, 2017
Breast Re-augmentation
I could not be happier with my breast re-augmentation performed by Dr. Scott about a month ago. Seven years ago, I underwent breast augmentation and received saline implants. At first, I was happy with the results, however I experienced some bottoming out and wished to go bigger and replace my saline implants for silicon. Dr. Scott was able to repair and replace my existing implants with larger, silicon implants, and I am incredibly pleased with the results.

January 6th, 2017
Excellent First-Timer Liposuction Experience
Dr. Scott and his entire team are simply amazing! Everyone is professional, accommodating, and very pleasant. I was made to feel comfortable and Dr. Scott's approach and evaluation were spot on! I am so pleased with the results and the individualized treatment. If I choose to have additional procedures in the future, I will choose Dr. Scott and his incredible team! Thank you guys!

November 9th, 2016
WHAT I LOVE THE MOST WAS THAT DR SCOTT CALLED ME HIMSELF 3 DIFFERENT TIMES TO CHECK UP ON ME HE EVEN OFFERED TO MEET ME ON A SATURDAY. I WAS IN A LOT OF PAIN THE FIRST FEW DAYS AND HE ASSURED ME IT WILL GET BETTER AND IT DID . HIS STAFF IS AWESOME VERY A TENTATIVE

October 26th, 2016
Reduction mammoplasty and lift
4 months ago I had this procedure performed by Dr. Scott. I was able to make my appointment quickly and never had to wait to see the doctor. His staff was always very courteous and always made me feel comfortable. Dr. Scott's bedside manner is professional and in this area really needs to be. My surgery went extremely well. Quick recovery, no complications and my results were life changing. Yes, I have scars which I'm sure will fade over time but that is to be expected. The pay off is worth it. I just wish I would have had this procedure done years ago. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott for this type of procedure.

September 12th, 2016
I am 52 years old and had breast implants back in 1997. I decided it was time to have them removed. Having surgery is scary enough but again, this time it was elective. As I had no referrals from friends about this type of surgery, I came across Dr. Jeffrey Scott through the internet. I cannot say how thankful I am that I chose him. After my consultation with Dr. Scott, I knew right then that he would be my choice. I felt so comfortable talking to him and he really gave me quality time, answered all my querky questions, looked me in the eye and spoke to me like I mattered, not just another patient. In addition to having my implants removed, I had a mastopexy (breast lift). The surgery went just like planned and everything Dr. Scott said it would be. The icing on the cake was his staff. A lovely group of ladies who work as a team and give you that one-on-one care and make you feel special. No shortcuts here. I am completely satisfied with my experience with Dr. Scott at the Plastic Surgery Center in Sarasota/Bradenton.

September 7th, 2016
59 yr old woman
Dr Scott and his staff were very professional. He spent a lot of time talking to me about the procedure and what to expect afterwards. My husband and I were very pleased with my liposuction procedure I had done on my inner and outer thighs and back. I would highly recommend Dr Scott and plan on going back for another procedure.

September 5th, 2016
I interviewed with four plastic surgeons from Sarasota to Tampa prior to choosing Dr. Scott. I couldn't be happier with my choice! He was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions with ease. I had a mommy makeover which is a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. The results exceeded my expectations!!!! Thank you Dr. Scott for your artistic eye and expertise, your work is phenomenal!!!

August 19th, 2016
Dr. Scott is the BEST!! I am so happy with the results of my breast augmentation. He is truly an artist! I highly recommend him and his wonderful staff! What a great team!!

August 18th, 2016
Breast Reduction & Lift
I found Dr. Scott when I was researching surgeons for a breast reduction and lift. I was able to make a consultation appointment and schedule surgery very quickly. Dr. Scott and his entire staff is absolutely amazing! They are so kind and take as much time with you as you need. And they make you feel completely comfortable through every stage of your appointment. You would be hard-pressed to find another practice that meets the same quality as you get with Dr. Scott!

August 17th, 2016
Dr. Scott is an exceptional doctor! He is the BEST!! I highly recommend him for breast augmentation. I am so delighted with the results!! Thank you Dr. Scott and to your Wonderful Staff!!

August 13th, 2016
I am the Post Child for Cool Sculpting
If you’re considering cool sculpting and Dr. Scott talks to you about one of his patients who had a 70% reduction result, it’s me. I am 5’-3”, workout fairly regularly, and have always weighed around 116 pounds. I was very unhappy with the way my clothes were fitting after 50, and I had inherited a stubborn pot belly from my mom that even thousands of sit ups would not affect. My husband and I discussed options for reducing the fat that had begun to accumulate around my stomach; my husband didn't want me to have a tummy tuck because of the scar it would leave and Dr. Scott suggested I try cool sculpting first. Since that first cool sculpting “adventure” I have had a few more to target the muffin top that hangs over my jeans in the back and front and the results have been exceptional. Sam, who does the procedure, is exceptional at the technique, and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a non-invasive approach to fat reduction.

July 29th, 2016
Great experience with Doctor Scott and his staff. I would recommend them to anyone and I would go to him for any other procedures!