Dr. Jeffrey Scott MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017
Best Plastic Surgeon - Recommendation from Patient, also Physician
I'm a doctor myself, and Dr. Scott did my breast augmentation as recommended by my staff member who was also his patient in the past. By far, one of the best surgeons I've ever encountered; highly experienced, exceptionally skilled, meticulous, diligent but to the point. You want a plastic surgeon who knows what's best for your body and has your best interest in mind, not just another doctor being overly accommodating to gain your business. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Scott to my family and friends.

July 11th, 2017
Couldn't be happier with results
I saw Dr Scott because 1) my breast implants had been in for 40 years and 2) one had ruptured. Correcting the rupture made the surgery more complicated. He replaced the implants correctly under the muscles (they were originally placed on top of the muscles) and also did a mastopexy (breast lift). I did not realize how badly they looked before until I saw the "after". The precision he used to get them totally symmetrical was perfect. From the time I made the call to set up my first appointment and my release from the surgical center to my follow up appointments, Dr Scott and his staff treated me with dignity and respect. I would trust him totally to do any plastic surgery for me again.

June 23rd, 2017
Great decison
I am a 63 year old female and gravity had taken its toll on my breasts. I was satisfied with size but they had really started to sag. I also had a very unsightly scar on my abdomen from a previous surgery. Dr. Scott performed a breast lift, small implants, and a scar revision with mini lipo. I was a little hesitant because it was a lot of elective surgery but it's one of the best decisions I have ever made. Dr. Scott is a very kind man but more importantly he is a very skilled surgeon. I had virtually no pain post-op and didn't need any pain meds at all. It has been one month since surgery and the thin scars from the lift have already faded to the point that they are hardly noticeable. I strongly recommend Dr. Scott and his friendly and efficient staff.

June 6th, 2017
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Scott, his nurses, and staff. They made me feel very comfortable, explained everything, and listened to my wants and needs. I am so happy with the outcome.

June 5th, 2017
43 YO Male - Laser Lipo
I had Laser Lipo performed by Dr. Scott on my abdominal wall, love handles, back, and inner thighs, roughly 2 months ago. I selected Dr. Scott because of his extensive experience and his very honest and factual approach to cosmetic surgery. Having worked in medicine for over 20 years, I appreciate it when a doctor takes a personable, yet scientific approach, rather than a self-motivated perspective. That is exactly how Dr. Scott handled, and continues to handle his patients. His staff is extremely helpful, communicative and very pleasant to work with. Every step of the way, whether in his office, or at the surgery center, I felt that everyone was patient focused, attentive, and professional. My results have been outstanding. I lost 95 lbs across 3 years, but like many men of my age, I retained the love handles and a "little extra' regardless of diet and exercise. I still have a few more months of swelling reduction and collagen processing to go, but I am extremely happy with the results. Not only am I hanging with the 20 and 30 yo's at the gym, now I can hold my own in appearance with them as well! I would highly recommend this procedure with Dr. Scott. Worth every penny for the self-confidence and feeling of youthfulness that I am experiencing now!

May 26th, 2017
Forever grateful, Thank you
Following a massive weight loss I have had a body, thigh, arm and breast lift and I am preparing for a back lift. I feel very fortunate and blessed to have found Dr. Scott in the Sarasota/ Bradenton area. He is a brilliantly skilled surgeon and his staff is a wonderful and supportive compliment to his art. His dedication to his craft is second to none and the almost invisible evidence of his work is amazing. I am forever indebted to Dr Scott and his amazing staff for the life changing gift they have given me.

April 27th, 2017
Great Results
Had mini facelift and fat injections under eyes. The results are great. I didn't know anything about fat injections and am so glad I added it to my procedure. Nothing is over done and the mend time is very fast compared to the results. Has improved my marriage. My husband keeps saying how nice I look and he has started working out at the gym. Staff is very nice. Two locations made it easy for me. I have no complaints what so ever.

April 17th, 2017
Life Changing !
Dr. Scott and his staff are the best ! I had a tummy tuck and from my very first consultation, I knew I was in great hands. Dr.Scott and staff are so caring and wonderful. I have so much more confidence now and my clothes fit me so much better. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

April 1st, 2017
Great

March 24th, 2017
Beyond Happy Patient
Dr Scott performed a facelift on me in February. Needless to say I was extremely nervous however I had done my homework. I am a 60 YO female with clear signs of aging. My main objective was a nice clean jawline with removal of NLF's and marionette lines all without any evidence of work. I was looking for a very natural look. Dr Scott exceeded my expectations - I couldn't be happier. All of my expectations where met and I was back to work with 2 weeks. I recommend Dr Scott without any reservation.

January 18th, 2017
Breast Re-augmentation
I could not be happier with my breast re-augmentation performed by Dr. Scott about a month ago. Seven years ago, I underwent breast augmentation and received saline implants. At first, I was happy with the results, however I experienced some bottoming out and wished to go bigger and replace my saline implants for silicon. Dr. Scott was able to repair and replace my existing implants with larger, silicon implants, and I am incredibly pleased with the results.

January 6th, 2017
Excellent First-Timer Liposuction Experience
Dr. Scott and his entire team are simply amazing! Everyone is professional, accommodating, and very pleasant. I was made to feel comfortable and Dr. Scott's approach and evaluation were spot on! I am so pleased with the results and the individualized treatment. If I choose to have additional procedures in the future, I will choose Dr. Scott and his incredible team! Thank you guys!