Dr. Jeffrey Scott MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017
Great decison
I am a 63 year old female and gravity had taken its toll on my breasts. I was satisfied with size but they had really started to sag. I also had a very unsightly scar on my abdomen from a previous surgery. Dr. Scott performed a breast lift, small implants, and a scar revision with mini lipo. I was a little hesitant because it was a lot of elective surgery but it's one of the best decisions I have ever made. Dr. Scott is a very kind man but more importantly he is a very skilled surgeon. I had virtually no pain post-op and didn't need any pain meds at all. It has been one month since surgery and the thin scars from the lift have already faded to the point that they are hardly noticeable. I strongly recommend Dr. Scott and his friendly and efficient staff.

June 6th, 2017
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Scott, his nurses, and staff. They made me feel very comfortable, explained everything, and listened to my wants and needs. I am so happy with the outcome.

June 5th, 2017
43 YO Male - Laser Lipo
I had Laser Lipo performed by Dr. Scott on my abdominal wall, love handles, back, and inner thighs, roughly 2 months ago. I selected Dr. Scott because of his extensive experience and his very honest and factual approach to cosmetic surgery. Having worked in medicine for over 20 years, I appreciate it when a doctor takes a personable, yet scientific approach, rather than a self-motivated perspective. That is exactly how Dr. Scott handled, and continues to handle his patients. His staff is extremely helpful, communicative and very pleasant to work with. Every step of the way, whether in his office, or at the surgery center, I felt that everyone was patient focused, attentive, and professional. My results have been outstanding. I lost 95 lbs across 3 years, but like many men of my age, I retained the love handles and a "little extra' regardless of diet and exercise. I still have a few more months of swelling reduction and collagen processing to go, but I am extremely happy with the results. Not only am I hanging with the 20 and 30 yo's at the gym, now I can hold my own in appearance with them as well! I would highly recommend this procedure with Dr. Scott. Worth every penny for the self-confidence and feeling of youthfulness that I am experiencing now!

May 25th, 2017
Forever grateful, Thank you
Following a massive weight loss I have had a body, thigh, arm and breast lift and I am preparing for a back lift. I feel very fortunate and blessed to have found Dr. Scott in the Sarasota/ Bradenton area. He is a brilliantly skilled surgeon and his staff is a wonderful and supportive compliment to his art. His dedication to his craft is second to none and the almost invisible evidence of his work is amazing. I am forever indebted to Dr Scott and his amazing staff for the life changing gift they have given me.

April 27th, 2017
Great Results
Had mini facelift and fat injections under eyes. The results are great. I didn't know anything about fat injections and am so glad I added it to my procedure. Nothing is over done and the mend time is very fast compared to the results. Has improved my marriage. My husband keeps saying how nice I look and he has started working out at the gym. Staff is very nice. Two locations made it easy for me. I have no complaints what so ever.

April 16th, 2017
Life Changing !
Dr. Scott and his staff are the best ! I had a tummy tuck and from my very first consultation, I knew I was in great hands. Dr.Scott and staff are so caring and wonderful. I have so much more confidence now and my clothes fit me so much better. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

March 24th, 2017
Beyond Happy Patient
Dr Scott performed a facelift on me in February. Needless to say I was extremely nervous however I had done my homework. I am a 60 YO female with clear signs of aging. My main objective was a nice clean jawline with removal of NLF's and marionette lines all without any evidence of work. I was looking for a very natural look. Dr Scott exceeded my expectations - I couldn't be happier. All of my expectations where met and I was back to work with 2 weeks. I recommend Dr Scott without any reservation.

January 17th, 2017
Breast Re-augmentation
I could not be happier with my breast re-augmentation performed by Dr. Scott about a month ago. Seven years ago, I underwent breast augmentation and received saline implants. At first, I was happy with the results, however I experienced some bottoming out and wished to go bigger and replace my saline implants for silicon. Dr. Scott was able to repair and replace my existing implants with larger, silicon implants, and I am incredibly pleased with the results.

January 6th, 2017
Excellent First-Timer Liposuction Experience
Dr. Scott and his entire team are simply amazing! Everyone is professional, accommodating, and very pleasant. I was made to feel comfortable and Dr. Scott's approach and evaluation were spot on! I am so pleased with the results and the individualized treatment. If I choose to have additional procedures in the future, I will choose Dr. Scott and his incredible team! Thank you guys!

November 9th, 2016
WHAT I LOVE THE MOST WAS THAT DR SCOTT CALLED ME HIMSELF 3 DIFFERENT TIMES TO CHECK UP ON ME HE EVEN OFFERED TO MEET ME ON A SATURDAY. I WAS IN A LOT OF PAIN THE FIRST FEW DAYS AND HE ASSURED ME IT WILL GET BETTER AND IT DID . HIS STAFF IS AWESOME VERY A TENTATIVE

October 26th, 2016
Reduction mammoplasty and lift
4 months ago I had this procedure performed by Dr. Scott. I was able to make my appointment quickly and never had to wait to see the doctor. His staff was always very courteous and always made me feel comfortable. Dr. Scott's bedside manner is professional and in this area really needs to be. My surgery went extremely well. Quick recovery, no complications and my results were life changing. Yes, I have scars which I'm sure will fade over time but that is to be expected. The pay off is worth it. I just wish I would have had this procedure done years ago. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott for this type of procedure.

September 12th, 2016
I am 52 years old and had breast implants back in 1997. I decided it was time to have them removed. Having surgery is scary enough but again, this time it was elective. As I had no referrals from friends about this type of surgery, I came across Dr. Jeffrey Scott through the internet. I cannot say how thankful I am that I chose him. After my consultation with Dr. Scott, I knew right then that he would be my choice. I felt so comfortable talking to him and he really gave me quality time, answered all my querky questions, looked me in the eye and spoke to me like I mattered, not just another patient. In addition to having my implants removed, I had a mastopexy (breast lift). The surgery went just like planned and everything Dr. Scott said it would be. The icing on the cake was his staff. A lovely group of ladies who work as a team and give you that one-on-one care and make you feel special. No shortcuts here. I am completely satisfied with my experience with Dr. Scott at the Plastic Surgery Center in Sarasota/Bradenton.