A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sebastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sebastian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sebastian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebastian graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sebastian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Luy Sebastian MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Sebastian practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sebastian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sebastian practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.