A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Seder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Seder, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seder
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Seder graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Seder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Seder MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Seder practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Seder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Seder practices Cardiology near Supply, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Estero, FL.
See Supply Cardiologists.