A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Seder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Seder, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Seder graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Seder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Seder MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Seder practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Seder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Seder practices Cardiology near Supply, NC.
See Supply Cardiologists.