inactive

Jeffrey D Seder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 17th, 2016
Wasted Time and Effort
Approx 2009/2010 I saw thiss Doctor for Cardiology. I saw him about 3 times. On my 3rd visit he must have been having a bad day because he exploded with anger toward me and I have a witness who saw it happen. Between my 2nd visit and 3rd visit I had seen I saw my primary care Doctor and she refilled my cholesterol medication as I had been normally doing. He new I was taking this medication from the very start of my first visit. So on my 3rd visit He loudly raised his voice and yelled at me "WHO DO YOU WANT TO DO YOUR REFILLLS A CARDIOLOGIST OR A NURSE PRACTIONER! plus other things. I felt shocked, demeaned and embarrassed. Gezz.....I decided after the visit that I did not want this Doctor who has a labile temperament. I changed Doctors and found that in his medical record he had diagnosed me with AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM DSYFUNCTION while under his care and he NEVER told me.

June 22nd, 2016
Staff is friendly, cheerful, respectful and efficient. Dr. Seder always takes the time to explain things and answer my questions. He has a very pleasant and professional manner.

October 26th, 2015
VP
Great doctor. Honest and caring.

August 7th, 2015
Richard Edwars, retired engineer.
Been going to see Dr. Seddar for about 11 years and can't say anything but good things about him. Very confident that he is an excellent doctor. Had a few in the past I could not say that about them. Biggest complaint is that often times it is hard to get in touch with the office because they are closed from noon to one each day and at 2:00 on Friday for the rest of the day. Also can't leave a voice mail - system will not allow. So, I tried to fax a message - FAX number is not listed on business cards or any where else. Here it is on Friday (2:30 pm), I need to change an appointment and have to wait until Monday. Just hope I don't for get. I realize that this is a convience issue, but also very annoying. So far as medical issues, he and his office is first rate.

April 28th, 2013
Mrs.
I visited Dr. Seders office in Florida (Florida Center for Weight Management) I was 100% satisfied with both Dr. Seder and the staff. Everyone seemed to be on target with the procedure. I saw no room for error in care. On a more personal note; I enjoyed meeting Dr. Seder and his wife Crystal, under what is an uncomfortable situation for me. Both of them have helped me to make the decision to be a healthier me. I am looking forward in starting this new journey and honestly feel I have selected the best office to aid in reaching my goals. I wanted to say thank you and note that I trust what's in store for me.

March 11th, 2013
Mrs
Professional, Knowledgeable and friendly. They have changed my life!! I joined the Florida Center for Weight Management and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. Dr. Seder and Crystal make a wonderful team. Together they gave me the strength to achieve my long term goals. I did not make it easy for them and they continued to asset me through the long haul. I lost the weight that I was struggling with for years in just over one year. I would have never thought it would have happened as well as it did. I am a new person, with a new life and look forward to each and very found day! I cannot thank the two of them enough for being the support that I ever experienced. I love my new look - Thank you!

July 24th, 2012
he is very good and thurough

May 25th, 2011
I found that Dr. Seder was the best doctor that i have ever seen in his professionalism and patient care. Dr. Seders staf was both professinal and friendly.

September 24th, 2010
Weight Loss Adventure
My husband and I went to Dr. Seder for his weight loss program. A little skeptical and unsure we decided to give him a try and never once regreted that decision. Dr. Seder was very thorough and spent as much time as needed with each of us to be sure our needs were being met and that we were being successful. He has a great program that anyone who is truly serious about losing wieght will be successful at - without a lot of pain. Between his planned nutrituion plan for us and the use of medications to help us achieve out goals, we were 150% successful. Dr. Seder also has kept up on track on our road to maintaining our weight loss. I feel he will always be there for us if we hit a stumbling block in the road. Very professional himself and his staff treated us with respect and professionalism. Very warm and friendly office, both in Florida and in North Carolina. I would recommend him to a friend or family in a heart beat!! Thanks Dr. Seder - we could not have done it without you!!!

September 20th, 2010
rude office staff doctor never gives a direct answer or diagnosis for that matter

January 27th, 2010
He helped me
dr Seder helped me with my heart problem. HE was accurate and followed through with each test.

October 12th, 2009
Professional and attentive to my care
I am shocked to read the other reviews. My first, second and now third months visit have all been nothng less then the professional care I was seeking, after being to many local area Doctors - Even within the same building.I found the office staff to be most pleasant and I have no experienced any of this mentioned "double billing." INFACT - The office manager has allowed a payment plan for me to better make regular payments. Most helpful-these days!I found Dr. Seder to be more intelligent and well trained from within his area. I have had many heart surgeries in the past, I only wish Dr. Seder was the one that did the first one, and then perhaps he wouldn't have had to just fix the last one - Saving my life!! He is a blessing.I don't believe in these bad reviews, some very unhappy - sad people is my guess. The office is very warm, friendly and professional. The staff is delightful.