Dr. Jeffrey Seder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Seder?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2017

Listens and cares about health

I see dr. Seder in Jacksonville once a month for bubrenorphine treatment. He is a very caring doctor and makes sure he treats you safely and efficiently and he does good work while making your visit quick. His staff is also very friendly. Would recommend to anyone.

August 17th, 2016

Wasted Time and Effort

Approx 2009/2010 I saw thiss Doctor for Cardiology. I saw him about 3 times. On my 3rd visit he must have been having a bad day because he exploded with anger toward me and I have a witness who saw it happen. Between my 2nd visit and 3rd visit I had seen I saw my primary care Doctor and she refilled my cholesterol medication as I had been normally doing. He new I was taking this medication from the very start of my first visit. So on my 3rd visit He loudly raised his voice and yelled at me "WHO DO YOU WANT TO DO YOUR REFILLLS A CARDIOLOGIST OR A NURSE PRACTIONER! plus other things. I felt shocked, demeaned and embarrassed. Gezz.....I decided after the visit that I did not want this Doctor who has a labile temperament. I changed Doctors and found that in his medical record he had diagnosed me with AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM DSYFUNCTION while under his care and he NEVER told me.

June 22nd, 2016

Staff is friendly, cheerful, respectful and efficient. Dr. Seder always takes the time to explain things and answer my questions. He has a very pleasant and professional manner.

October 26th, 2015

VP

Great doctor. Honest and caring.

August 7th, 2015

Richard Edwars, retired engineer.

Been going to see Dr. Seddar for about 11 years and can't say anything but good things about him. Very confident that he is an excellent doctor. Had a few in the past I could not say that about them. Biggest complaint is that often times it is hard to get in touch with the office because they are closed from noon to one each day and at 2:00 on Friday for the rest of the day. Also can't leave a voice mail - system will not allow. So, I tried to fax a message - FAX number is not listed on business cards or any where else. Here it is on Friday (2:30 pm), I need to change an appointment and have to wait until Monday. Just hope I don't for get. I realize that this is a convience issue, but also very annoying. So far as medical issues, he and his office is first rate.

April 28th, 2013

Mrs.

I visited Dr. Seders office in Florida (Florida Center for Weight Management) I was 100% satisfied with both Dr. Seder and the staff. Everyone seemed to be on target with the procedure. I saw no room for error in care. On a more personal note; I enjoyed meeting Dr. Seder and his wife Crystal, under what is an uncomfortable situation for me. Both of them have helped me to make the decision to be a healthier me. I am looking forward in starting this new journey and honestly feel I have selected the best office to aid in reaching my goals. I wanted to say thank you and note that I trust what's in store for me.

March 11th, 2013

Mrs

Professional, Knowledgeable and friendly. They have changed my life!! I joined the Florida Center for Weight Management and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. Dr. Seder and Crystal make a wonderful team. Together they gave me the strength to achieve my long term goals. I did not make it easy for them and they continued to asset me through the long haul. I lost the weight that I was struggling with for years in just over one year. I would have never thought it would have happened as well as it did. I am a new person, with a new life and look forward to each and very found day! I cannot thank the two of them enough for being the support that I ever experienced. I love my new look - Thank you!

July 24th, 2012

he is very good and thurough

May 25th, 2011

I found that Dr. Seder was the best doctor that i have ever seen in his professionalism and patient care. Dr. Seders staf was both professinal and friendly.

September 24th, 2010

Weight Loss Adventure

My husband and I went to Dr. Seder for his weight loss program. A little skeptical and unsure we decided to give him a try and never once regreted that decision. Dr. Seder was very thorough and spent as much time as needed with each of us to be sure our needs were being met and that we were being successful. He has a great program that anyone who is truly serious about losing wieght will be successful at - without a lot of pain. Between his planned nutrituion plan for us and the use of medications to help us achieve out goals, we were 150% successful. Dr. Seder also has kept up on track on our road to maintaining our weight loss. I feel he will always be there for us if we hit a stumbling block in the road. Very professional himself and his staff treated us with respect and professionalism. Very warm and friendly office, both in Florida and in North Carolina. I would recommend him to a friend or family in a heart beat!! Thanks Dr. Seder - we could not have done it without you!!!

September 21st, 2010

rude office staff doctor never gives a direct answer or diagnosis for that matter

January 27th, 2010

He helped me

dr Seder helped me with my heart problem. HE was accurate and followed through with each test.