The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Segal
Dr. Jeffrey Segal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ, with another office in Millburn, NJ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and General Surgery. Dr. Segal is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center, Community Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Segal has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeffrey Segal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.
Dr. Eli Curi
Livingston, NJ 0 mi57
Dr. Barry Citron
Plastic Surgery, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Livingston, NJ 0 mi33
Dr. Adeep Thumar
General Surgery, Urology
Livingston, NJ 0 mi10