A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Seip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Seip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Seip graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Seip has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Seip MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Seip practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Seip has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Seip practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yucca Valley, CA.
See Yucca Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.