A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Seip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Seip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seip
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seip Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seip graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Seip has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Seip MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Seip practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Seip has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Seip practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yucca Valley, CA.
See Yucca Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.