Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Philip Sallee on Dec 5th, 2014

Dr. Seip is professional and talented in every aspect of Orthopaedic care. I traveled from Hawaii to avail myself of his services.

His associate at hi desert hector show details His associate at hi desert hector
Sep 5th, 2014

The medical office where his associate Héctor works to get an answer or approval for surgery is impossible and hector blames it on his staff. He just does not remember visits and gets cconversations mixed up. with previous visits very frustrating when your in pain!!

HIs office manager is to busy to answer any ? for you. show details HIs office manager is to busy to answer any ? for you.
Feb 4th, 2014

Can not get any answers from his office manager about anything, they never call back, bedside manners are very bad. they just do not get back to you for a few days. It is like you have to get another appointment just to get a simple ? answered. They never have time for you ounce surgery is done, Doc is great, needs a new staff in yucca valley office someone with professional skills.

Aug 5th, 2013

Whether or not to see Dr. Seip is really a question of money. If you have great insurance and plenty of $$, he will treat you like gold.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr. Seip is very knowledgable and thorough. I knew I was in good hands with him. I would highly recommend Dr. Seip to anyone with Orthopedic needs!

Great experience show details Great experience
by Anonymous on May 17th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Caring doctor with great skills. not just a pill pusher

Mar 7th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Seip. His staff was pleasant and helpful. Dr. Seip took the time to explain all my options very clearly. He is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Seip as an Orthopedic Surgeon.

Jul 25th, 2011

I had a Total Knee Replacement by Dr. Seip and everything went as planned. I am now walking pain free for the first time in 25 years. Great Doctor and Staff.

Not the doctor for me. show details Not the doctor for me.
by Former Patient on May 25th, 2011

I was first seen by his intern. Between the intern and the doctor, I spent maybe 5-7 minutes total. All the intern did was interview me, as if that was beneath the doctor. He recommended surgery without question. Also he uses too many car metaphors to explain any problems you may have. He seemed to be in it for the money and not to diagnose my problem or improve my health. He seemed rather arrogant when questioned about the diagnosis.

Apr 14th, 2011

Great experience

JR show details JR
by Anonymous on Apr 14th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Helped me when no one else could. A truly gifted surgeon. God bless him

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Excellent Surgeon in Yucca Valley show details Excellent Surgeon in Yucca Valley
Apr 13th, 2011

A caring, informed and a skilled surgeon. I can't thank him enough for fixing my wrist

Apr 4th, 2011

this doctor does not care about treating patients, only about completing paperwork. does not follow hippocradic oath, will leave a person to suffer because he thinks paperwork is more important than treating patients in need of care

ms jane show details ms jane
by Anonymous on Apr 4th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

terrible doctor, does not treat patient, only worried about paperwork. will leave patient to suffer and doesn't care at all. will never go back ...

Nov 28th, 2010

Dr Seip is an excellent Surgeon who is dedicated to explaining your procedure every step of the way. He took time with me to explain my 85 year old mothers surgery .The staff is kind and efficient.

SGregg show details SGregg
by Anonymous on Nov 28th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

What a great experience! Dr. Seip is extremely knowledgeable , after 3 surgeon's miss diagnosed me he properly found my problem and was able to ...