A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sekula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sekula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Sekula, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekula graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sekula has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Sekula MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Sekula practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sekula has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sekula practices Urology near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR and Rome, NY.
See New Hartford Urologists.