A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Selby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Selby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selby
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Selby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Selby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Selby graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Selby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Bryan Selby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Selby practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Selby has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Selby practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons.