Dr. Jeffrey Sell Is this you?

May 7th, 2016

This rating is after only the initial visit, which, for me, was impressive. His confidence and command and understanding of my fears helped me calm down a great deal. His staff that I had contact with were gentle and very kind considering all this was new to me, never really knowing I had a serious heart problem.

August 29th, 2012

lifegiver extraordinaire

When told that I would have to have open heart surgery, Dr. Sell immediately filled me with confidence due to his assured manner that he would only operate if he felt he could improve my situation. The operation went smoothly and recovery has been progressing on schedule. I definitely recommend Dr. Sell and the staff at Union Memorial Hospital as the folks to see if you have a heart issue.

February 9th, 2017