A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Settecerri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Settecerri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Settecerri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Settecerri graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Settecerri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Settecerri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Settecerri practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Settecerri practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatrics, and Sports Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons, Detroit Pediatricians, and Detroit Sports Medicine Doctors.