A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Settecerri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Settecerri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Settecerri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Settecerri graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Settecerri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Settecerri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Settecerri practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Settecerri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Settecerri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Flint, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.