Dr. Jeffrey Sewecke DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 5th, 2016
excellent took time with me

July 15th, 2015
NO A CARING DOCTOR
I had a knee replaced and was having trouble whit it. As you can see he is a D.O which means he I to treat the ole body and to find out what he problem is. When I complained about the matter he said to get another onion. Not that he is a bad Doctor in my case h just di not care. Maybe he goof up and did not want to admit to it. As you can see he may have a few good reviews. BUT THERE HAS TOBE A FEW THAT AVEHAD PROBLEMS LIKE ME. As for A.G.H they do not are either it is about the money. WHERE HAS THE HEALTH SYSTEM GONE. LOOK AT ALL THE MAPRATICES SOMETHING IS WRONG.

February 3rd, 2015
POOR D.O
He is a D.O and does not care. He is after the money not you.

April 1st, 2014
JEFF DOES HE CARE?
I HAD MY KNEE REPLACED AT FIRST EVERYTHING WAS FINE. AFTER AWHILE. IT DID NOT IMPROVE. A D.O IS TRAINED TO CARE ABOUT THE HOLE PERSON AND TO GET TO THE PROBLEM. THEN WAY WOULD A DOCTOR SAY TO GOT TO ANOTHER DOCTOR. SHOULD HE NOT WANT TO CARE ENOUGH TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG. NOT DUMP IT ON SOMEONE ELSE. THE MED. PEOPLE ONLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY NOT THE PEOPLE ANYMORE. I THINK JEFF IS A GREAT GUY JUST WANT TO HAVE A LIFE.

July 7th, 2013
Dr Sewecke
Dr Sewecke is incredible!! He did two knee replacement for me and he is excellent. Im now having some hip problems and im trying to find out if he does hip replacements too. I would very highly recommend him to anyone needing a surgeon. Hes the best!

March 13th, 2013
Fantastic!
Dr Sewecke has taken care of my husband twice now, and he has been nothing but fantastic. He takes the time to find you,sit down with you, and review everything that has happened and what is planned to happen. Words can not express how he has helped us then and now.I would positively recommend him to anyone that needs an Ortopedic surgeon.

January 10th, 2010
Eileen Mccurrach
I met Dr. Sewecke back in 2004. If it had not been for his work i would not have a leg at all. He saved my leg. His beside manner is out of this world. He was right at my side when i woke up. He will always listen to what your questions are. And he will always give you nothing but the truth. Even if it may mean bad news. I would recommend him to anyone who needs him. Thank you Dr. Sewecke for saving my leg.