A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Sewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Sewell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewell graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Sewell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital - Taos
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey William Sewell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Sewell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Sewell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Sewell practices Pediatrics near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Taos, NM.
See Longview Pediatricians.