Dr. Jeffrey Sewell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Sewell?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Sewell?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 9 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 9th, 2013

Dr. Sewell has a pleasant demeanor, but he seemed as though he was halfway out the door the entire time. I told him the three concerns I had about my baby, to which he did not address any of them. He started talking about the shots she would be needing and then tried to leave. I actually had to stop him to ask him for opinion about my main concern, which was that my daughter was not sleeping well at night anymore. She wakes up every few hours crying, and won't stop until I feed her. He had completely forgotten that I addressed this issue earlier, and thanked me for reminding him. He then checked her ears to find out that she actually has an ear infection. Had I not stopped him on his way out, we would have never found out. My other two concerns were not acknowledged, and I let the woman who was administering the shots know this. She told me that she could have him call me later. So, after waiting two months to see my pediatrician, I have to wait longer to have my questions answered.

May 9th, 2017